The Girard Law Group, P.C. has made serving clients in the community association field the central focus of its practice. We currently advise over 150 common interest communities and offer a full range of services, including representation during and through the developer transition period.
We are involved in day-to-day association operations, including:
- Issuance of legal opinions interpreting the association’s governing documents
- Crafting declaration and by-laws amendments
- Counseling regarding rule making and enforcement
- Drafting condominium development and conversion documents
- Handling loan negotiation and documentation
- Counseling regarding zoning matters
- Assisting in labor and employment-related issues
- Handling general corporate work
- Collecting outstanding assessments and common expenses
- Assisting with construction defect litigation
- Handling federal and local housing discrimination complaints on behalf of condominium associations
Our negotiation and litigation capabilities in the community field combined an investment in technology with a cost-effective approach to issue management.